This morning, how I wished the train won’t stop just yet, coz I am still putting on my thinking cap. Well, u see, that’s the best time to envisage my whole life in front of me – amongst the strangers and the panoramic view KL-bound minus the squatters and the beggars sleeping on the streets which can be quite an eyesore.
Lama tak blog eh? I noticed that a lot of fellow bloggers have either 1) gone on a very long hiatus 2) privated their blog or 3) change the blog title/domain altogether. What’s going on mates?😉
Not that I haven’t got the urge to delete this blog myself. The temptation was…very strong and it keeps on incoming, especially since I know I have a diligent stalker peeking on this blog every once and a while, but I guess I’ll holding on to this, to keep that one thing to remember one by.
For instance – I’m spring cleaning today! Deleting / updating the blog link on the blogroll sidebar to at least show that I still care of this blog (padahal baru perasan banyak giler blogs dah being privated. Heh.)
I have a looooooot in my plate right now. 1) Just got back from Sabah vacay with 20 family member. 2) Abundance of work – have to train a few of the colleagues who will be taking over my job. 3) The house thingy haven’t finish yet, turn out there are other things I have to attend to 4)Finalising my last day here, and my first day there.
See, I have these 2 vacay plans in May and I really don’t want to dissapoint my friends that I’ve made the commitment with. I was thinking to end it here in M*DF on 11 May, and join there after a 2 week gap (say around 24th May ke). This is the time I can finally give myself a full throttle rest, the rest I’ve been longing for. 2 minggu tu wei.
The workaholic side of me said no = it means no work (thus no salary) for 2 weeks. Plus I don’t think I can sit around doing nothing for 2 weeks. So not me.
The lazy side of me said hell yeah! = means I can actually get to go to those vacays and won’t dissapoint them friends. And I have a few extra days to sit around and goyang kaki before I actually join of the rest coworker in saving the world.
Ouch, reality reallybites. And they bite real hard.
Yesterday, I was happy to put two smiles on two faces. It was Fara’s birthday and I was helping Fitri out since he was out of town. From the gift, the bouquet, the cuppies and the dinner treat. Again, my colleagues and friends told me that I really should consider event management. Hehe, I only help people that I care about. Sorry😉
Besides the things that already on my plate, I intend to add a few more into my already-so-hectic life:
1) Gunung Nuang hike with Syifz and family this weekend. Belasah je since I want to accumulate my hiking point before going on Kinabalu climb, and this is surely gonna be my first step.
2) Planning to catch up with friends far and away – those that I haven’t meet in ages. I want to at least meet a friend on a fortnightly basis and I guess by 2012, I’ll be done!😉
3) Enroll in charity, like for real this time. Or at least just spend my non-productive weekend in any of the orphanage or hospital. First step, probably join the blood donation campaign to educate the public of the importance of donating blood and perhaps organs!
4) Enroll in Wilton baking and decorating class! Can’t just wait!
5) Bake a 3-tier cake in April for my beloved cousin Fira’s wedding as a gift! Fuh, I wish it will turn out okay.
Well, we can only plan. The rest is up to God. Just pray for me if you love me will ya?😉
Ps: Am listening to This Dance by Five for Fighting for the..18th time!😉