1. Brother’s wedding gone smoothly. I forked out more money than I could have imagine, but am happy for them nonetheless. I have a sister-in-law now! (the word sister freaked me out sometimes) My brother’s friends who showed up at the wedding were hot, but too bad they brought along hotter girlfriends or spouses🙂
2. I missed my bestfriend’s wedding. Huhu. Felt so bad about it but there’s nothing much I could do coz the date clashes. I was practically grounded by not my mother but my grandmother!
3. Determined not to missed another bestfriend’s wedding. Will be there (Temerloh & Kuantan) by hook or by crook. You bet I will!
4. Hen night the other day with 7 greatest friends + 2 kinda great photogs. Feast your eyes with pictures here. From Spa at Plaza Damas to photoshoots [Dataran Merdeka, Masjid Negara to Jalan Raja Chulan] to dinner at Pavilion to Pictionary in Seri Cempaka Suite. Memorable and a night not to be forgotten!
5. I’m starting New Year early this time! Lots of things arrayed in my mind. Saving plan, diet plan (yet again. hehe) and changing-job plan. Not to mention soul-mate searching plan😉
6. Uitm’s scholarship ad were out. But my course was not in the list! I don’t know how they came to define that Hotel Management course is more critical than Finance and Investment! But I know God is testing me yet again. But patience~fighter is my middle name. I won’t stop till I drop.
7. Now that Y.E.S is the talk of the town, I want to go shop. Teman-ing me anybody?😉
8. I took a liberty browsing through his wedding pic yesterday. I know, bad move but being a curious me, always put aside the consequences later. I wish I could spell out to his face that I’m happy for him and envy her all at the same time. But life gotta move on right? But bite this, peach colour doesn’t suit you la🙂
Have a good life, peeps. I know I am🙂