I admit, I have taken this blog for granted; update it whenever I want and ditch it whenever I wish. I don’t want to share things that are too personal, yet I don’t want to keep everything to myself too. Very hazardous 🙂 That’s why I always have this problem of structuring my words into sentences. Hehe. Btw whats up with me? Let me put in points for those that are still sticking like glue to this blog (as if!) 😉
– Am preparing these essays for Common*ealth sponsorship. Finger crossed again. I always know when there’s a will, there always a way. Being a fighter, I will not stop until I get what is it that I wished for. Plus, I knew two of my friends who got this scholarship last year so I definitely won’t take a NO for an answer coz I know how POSSIBLE it was! Selagi tak dapat sponsorship to sambung belajar obersi selagi tu I’ll keep on trying. Bukan apa. Not to brag or whatever. I can always further my studies now, here. It’s just that I want my portfolio to read “University of .. from wherever” etc. That thing lasts for a lifetime. (Unless I want to consider getting two Master degree, one from local Uni and the other outside, like my friend Nadia here; that’s a whole different story la kan :) Like I said, I won’t put it on halt, just yet. Let them puke seeing my name on the application every passing year, but I won’t stop until I get it, or until I know that I don’t want it nomore 🙂
– OK, put studies story aside. I’ve been busy – busier than bee. It’s always been like this when year end’s reaching. And especially since my brother’s wedding is peeking around the corner. And maybe since in some subconscious way I’ve said this “Mum, I’ll do the wedding cake and the hantarans MYSELF”. I hope she won’t take it so seriously. I’ll try though. But I know that Secret Recipe and Liza (the ultimate hantaran maker) will be there to catch me when I drop dead fall 🙂
– The house has been painted (by not me) with my choice of colour (yellow dafodile and green sea breeze). The new curtain will be put up anytime soon. I have to kemas the rumah since everybody will gather at the house before going to the mosque. Please remind me to order some kuihs from makcik at the tasik shop for refreshment that morning. I’m also waiting for Sh*hnaz to come back from holiday in NZ (not the Wangsa Maju outlet I reckon) to get the nata d coco I ordered, and kerepek from Sepang. Oh that, and remind me as well to pick up the baju for me, mum and grandmum from tailor and see whether they need any alterations. That’s not a biggie kan? I can do all that in 2 weeks’ time coz I’m a superwoman. Yes. (I’m this chaotic and it’s not even my wedding. Sigh)
– That however, have not become the slightest reason for me not to volunteer to host the hen night party for three pretty ladies, happening on 5th December this year. Luckily Syifaak helped with the photographer scouting for our photoshoot (read:free) and I taken care of the rest (hotel and spa appointment). Cannot wait. My calendar has been crossed with pink highlighter like there’s no tomorrow.
– Like I said, the busy-ness won’t stop me from planning my holiday next year during AirAsia mad sale the other day. Scored 2 tickets; one to Borneo and the other on heading waaay up north, with the usual travel buddies, of course. (they practically left the decision on WHERE to go to me, they don’t mind, as long as we go somewhere together. Heck, they’re easy-peasy). Btw, this time around, there’ll be 8 of us traveling plus a toddler! Can’t hardly wait!
– Ok scratch that busy statement abovementioned, coz when reading this, maybe you guys snorted and said “heck, this girl didn’t seemed busy to me!?” 😉 I’m great at multitasking (hey, am not talking about texting and sipping the can drink at the same time while driving ya? -although that’s what I do best). Why? In the midst of hecticness I still managed to take orders for cupcakes these past weeks. Someone needs to be my agent. Coz I don’t know how to say no, nor do I know how to mark up the prices. I feel bad of even thinking of doing so! Huhu. A girl just want to eat some cupcakes and I shouldn’t be in the way. It’s comfort food and I’ll be a happy lass just knowing that the foods I bake cheer people up 🙂 My aunt already ordered some cuppies for the kids birthday to be held at kampung during Aidiladha. Break both legs, ar Syeda! Oh, how I wish I have 26 hours in a day.
– Lagi, have to find a cool deal for iTouch for my friend’s hantaran, to tempah some bajus for weddings in December, to buat cupcakes for cousin and friend’s wedding (this one I can’t say no coz I want to!!) and to to submit insurance claim for my front mirror which cracked again! And I bet the works at office are not even worth-mentioning. I’ll be dead comes new year.
– And amidst the December frenzi, I however, am working on my book project – more like continuing the 40-already-written pages two years ago, when I first started. And don’t be surprised, they are in solid Malay! But I bet you it won’t be as cliche 🙂
– My ex boss emailed me of a job opening in her new place (I thought she wasn’t that serious when she said she’ll drag me there to work with her) – in particular department that I’ve always wanted. I’m sending the resume today. Period.
– Ok, the next time, don’t let me write. Coz I can’t stop when I’ve started. Toodles!!