Ok, please alert the media – the happy, chirpy and glee Syeda has return! 🙂
I realized that the sullen me last week was merely driven by no more than usual ever-so-popular-PMS syndrome, so, scratch that from my diary.
I have many reasons to be putting myself at status-quo, for instance:
1. My ever-so fav Toffee Nut drink is back on the menu! But as usual, for 2-3 months only until Christmas passed by. I dunno, when the bitter-too-sweet taste flowing through my system the moment I sipped it, I became myself again. Hehe. Sedap giler tak caya pergi rasa (although I’m having a hard time converting convincing them friends from their regular drinks at St*rbucks).
2. As you guys know, my ever-so fav boss has left for greener pastures (and thicker wallet!) and I get to take her CPU which is the latest spec in the lot. My other colleague took her flat screen though (I lost to her in term of seniority) but it’s a good deal already! Now I don’t have to give myself 15-mins warm up time every passing morning!
3. Another bestfriend finally said “Aku terima nikahnya..” last Saturday and we were the proud hantaran bearers during the solemnization day. Hah cannot imagine that he, of all people, overtook us in that dare-challenge. Were so happy with him and Fr*sya even at times bengang jugak sebab his FB status keep on complaining that he is sooo not ready to be a husband to one. Anyway, congratz bro on the sekali lafaz thingy! 🙂
4. Ikea shopping spree afterthat with Sh*hnaz and L*za with, might I add, our glittering and shimmering baju kurung! Haha I practically begged them to turn the car around, go home and change, but they don’t even care! It’s sorta a dare from them la for me to go to Ikea (and actually sitting down for a cuppa!) wearing baju kurung. Adoila, on a weekend pulak tu.
5. L*za is adamant on hooking me up with her ex-colleague in M*SC. I’ve been listening to her stories on that guy since 2008 but she said she’s keeping him away from me to see whether we really are MFEO. Giler ah. We have to see about that! Heh 🙂
6. Had spa session yesterday with L*sa in TTDI and once I set foot into the premise, I straight away fell in love with it (gosh, somebody pls bring me back to Bali, I think I’m having that homesick syndrome la). Definitely will return visit. And dinner with Ke*ra and L*sa afterwards at Rasta, having one of our best nights b*tching away….;)
I had my fix and I’m fine. Had you? 😉