Today I want to be free. I want to be childish and immature. So there will be no plot to what I’m writing and feeling, just dozens of words being put in order (or perhaps disorder?) [ Inilah akibatnya kalau tulis blog lepas baca Nisa’s blog , influenced by her style of writing that is full of freedom. Envy you. Being a writer since schooldays, I loathe seeing my piece of writing berterabur2. And being a ME that has been keeping a lot to herself nowadays, susah nak cerita pasal benda2 dah sekarang ni..]
1. For instance, I want to put more colours into my writing. There you go.
2. I missed my friends a lot these days. Like hell. I read Syedatul’s blog and tears streaming down my cheek (heh, hun I didn’t tell you that I missed you so much it makes me cry sebab segan – I bet you don’t have time to miss me that much sebab busy with your hubby and kid and studies).
3. I took that FB ‘Which Desperate Housewives are You’ quiz and I am a BREE! I always thought myself as Lynette – messy yet strong but turn out that I’m Bree afterall. But I’m not as OCD as her, fret not.
4. I just got back from a family trip to Terengganu (5 days, giler lama?) and the more I think about it, the more I think that I’m adopted. Enough said. [though I’m sure I’ll regret writing this down later]
5. I’m supposed to attend a signing ceremony [a company with their lead arranger for facilty] at Malaysian Petroleum Club (MPC) here at KLCC, but I just don’t feel like meeting anybody today or ever. As far as I’m certain it wouldn’t happen, I do somehow feel afraid that one day I get too tired with the world [and people in it, of course] that I decided to lock myself in an attic with 50 cats (too bad, I don’t like cats) and rot alone. Choi touchwood!
6. I went to the dentist (again) coz the patch on my molar began to deteriorate. I was anxiously shaking my feet and clasping both my fist sampai doc tu sendiri yang unclench my fists and sorta scold me. Haiya doc, how? I dah memang penakut giler dengan dentist. Nasib baik doc tu was so gentle and turn out tak sakit langsung!
7. Bestfriend leaving the company to go to another company. Bestfriend leaving the country to accompany hubby. Bestfriend leaving the company and country to further study. Bestfriend leaving the neighbourhood to get married. Bestfriend leaving the country to further studies and get married. [weird that I have that many bestfriends? jangan jeles]. I think I’ll stop be-bestfriending anyone soon. People always leave.
8. Please tell me how ridiculous this is? A guy that asked your number during a pidato competition back in Form 5, and later asked you out on date(s), and you guys met up, exchanging phone calls, and later when he flew to the States to further studies gave you a final letter with his picture enclosed with it (no need to mention the notes written behind the picture la kan?) and still keep on emailing you while he was there but however drifted apart for many years and when he comes back DOESN’T REMEMBER YOUR EXISTENCE when you said hi in facebook? OK Mr, kalau ye pun you feel all superior and takut that I might stalk you, please be more real. Giler ah. Tahap dewa dewi ke apa kan memory loss. Whatever.
9. Ali G (bukan nama sebenar), a sundry owner downstairs has been hitting on me. Oh, ini definitely bukan statement berlagak sebab he’s definitely not my type (or anybody’s type for that matter) Haha. FYI he owns a few other sundry shops here and there and 5 mamak stalls (now get what’s my point?) – you probably hung out at one of the stalls before and you didn’t know it. I intend to maintain friendship with him though (selalu pau dia Mentos or even can drinks and he didn’t even mind) 🙂
10. OK gotta continue reading New Moon now. Tata.