- I missed the futsal sessions with the boys (Alan, Arul, Hashim, Bear etc) every passing Saturdays and TT session afterwards till ungodly hour (I think we stopped doing this once Syedatul departs. Why ar?)
- I missed the clear crystal water in Maya Bay, Krabi. And also missed the funs me and the girls had (Liza, Shahnaz, Ct) lepaking at Starbucks along the Patong Road while listening to the live bands.
- I missed waking up early to catch the bus to go to class in Shah Alam all the way from Serdang (with Farah Harliana) and we will end up talking about our boyfriends throughout the journey (Alhamdulillah, she’ll tie the knot with Fizi soon).
- I missed Kundasang. I missed the cold weather and waking up to the sight on Mount Kinabalu from your balcony! And I missed the whole night me and the girls (Eda, Ani) spent playing poker. I missed how everytime the loser will request for a replay (and sampai bila pun tak habis!). (Sumpah, I keep on peeking at the transparent glass window, kot2 ada something pass thru)🙂
- I missed the time in Melaka where we the girls (Lisa, Rina, Nabila, Keira) curik2 makan McD dalam kereta on a fasting month (well, yang tak poser sorang dua je) and being honked by the motorists yang passed by. Haha
- I missed the time Syam drove me home all the way from Alor Gajah to Serdang by bike! It’s just feel like yesterday the strong wind gushed onto my face (and sakit bont*t riding bike for 2 hours straight!)
- I missed the time me and Anis rode the motorbike from Serdang to Ampang in the middle of the night (did I mention, without helmets and driving license?!) just to serang her ex-bf. Good times. We even waited for like 2 hours by the roadside for the roadblock few km in front of us to be cleared. Haha.
- I missed the time hanging out with this total stranger; Luqman (engineering student in Uni Gajah Mada in Jogjakarta) at cyber cafe in Jogja and riding around town with his bike. He was also so helpful hook me up for a ride with her two friends (Rizki and Puspa) that going to the airport.
- I missed the time when my cousins were still little and they will sleep on my laps in front of the tv. Time flies. One of them has finish secondary school and another going to sit for PMR soon!
Things I Missed..on a Friday
May 8, 2009 by sassysyeda