I think I’m going to make this 2-week’s-once-update a regular thing. You cool with that? 🙂
1. Went to Penang the other day with dearests Farah and Nisa. Penang has always been my favourite spot (though I hardly know any Penangite intimately) but I just fell for it. Beach and city all in one, seemed like an idea of perfection kan? (and the lastime I check, they have these arrays of shops that I couldn’t live without), so I figured, why not just settle in Penang? Haha. We have to see about that.
2. Gone through a horrible incident just last week. M(i) phone was snatched by two idiot-inhumane motorists while I made my way home. I swear I heard them laugh when they finally acquired the phone after 50-seconds of struggling drama with me. Yes, I fought. I scored myself a bruised right arm and a wound on the left arm. Bleed a bit due to the nail-clawing by one of the snatcher and I pray to God that he doesn’t have HIV positive. Kalau tak surely I’ll cari sampai ke lubang cacing. Sigh.
3. On a happy note, went to “He’s just not that into you” at KLCC 2 days ago with dearests Fara and Ani. The movie was soo..true! If a guy wants to take you out, he will go extra length to makesure he takes you out. If not, paham2 sendiri. We were thrilled how true and real the term relationships were defined in that movie. The whole cinema was like aahh and ooh-ing the whole time coz of the truthness of everything that being laid out in that movie. Go watch k.
4. Yesterday, another movie night with Lisa and Khair (Fast & Furious 4). So funny because we didn’t even ask Lisa what movie she wanted to see and kept her guessing to the very last minute when the ad were broadcasted what movie we are going to watch (she‘s not really a movie buff so we JUST assumed that the last time she went to movie was with us, few weeks ago – Shopaholic). Last2 she shrieked when the movie starts : “Ni kali ke-3 I watch F&F4! Sabar jela korang ni!” Haha.. So much of underestimating some people huh? We had fun having a nightcap at Pelita Bangsar till..my mum called. Haha. Mak, for God’s sake I’m turning 27 this year! 🙂
5. Been browsing net for another phone now. Down to top-3 : Sony C905 (8.1meg camera, wifi), Nokia MusicExpress 5800 (3.2meg, wifi, touch screen (the substitute for the stylus pen is a guitar-pick like pulak tu! I loike!) and Nokia E71 (3.2meg, wifi, qwerty pad – but same with my boss laa). Hmm..once gaji je terus beli, but still cannot decide which one. You have any idea? Cannot live with this cap ayam phone without a handphone that don’t have camera or games!
6. Think that’s all. Don’t wanna waste time rambling about other not important things. Oh, I forgot, I absolutely have to ramble about this particular not important thing. My once claimed-bestfriend siap pesan kat my other bestfriend that “you tell Syeda, the next time she met me, don’t ever say hi. I thought we are not anymore friends?”. Oh pls dear, I said I don’t wanna be your bestfriend, I never said anything about de-friending. I think you got my message all wrong. I said hi, out of courtesy coz I can’t recall that I untied that friendship knot with you. But since you already said so, I tak hadap pun nak jadi your just-friend. I’ve already blessed with what I have! The last thing I need is another cat-fight with someone that never think of other people’s feeling except hers. Gee.. you’re messing with the wrong girl la, hon. I just couldn’t care less 🙂
Ps: To the guy in green Renoma t-shirt carrying a Liz Claiborne paperbag this morning, I hope our paths cross again (Haha, I was practically leaning against him when the LRT made its sudden halt. Thanks LRT!) 🙂