Gals.. Just a few quick piece of advice:
1. Never walk alone to your car. Ever. If you’re having a late night, ensure that any of your guy friends or even ask all the girlfriends to escort each one of you back to the car.
2. Never roll down your window when driving, especially during traffic jam or red lights.
3. Never put your handbag on the passenger’s seat while driving.
4. If possible, tinted your car.
5. Minimize accesories in the car, to make it less feminine-like and more masculine-like.
6. Always carry pepper spray. If possible, import some Indian super-hot chilies and blend that one. Biar villain tu buta terus. Abis cerita.
7. Don’t text or make calls during driving. Pretend like you don’t have phone.
8. If possible, don’t use your phone in public. You certainly catch those eyes yang memang takde keje lain selain buat jahat kat orang lain.
9. Carry a baseball bat/steering lock in the car. If anybody attacks you, feel free to hit him as hard as you can and flee the scene.
10. But beware, value your life. Don’t act all superior coz guys will always be, no matter what, tougher and stronger than us.
11. Don’t stay out too late. Makesure your family member awaits you at the gate if situation demands it. That five careless seconds when opening the gate may get you hurt.
12. Never carry so much cash. The max is RM100. Bring one credit card and an ATM card at a time.
13. Always wear sling bags wherever you go. No need to get all stylo-mylo with your pretty handbag. Ensure safety first.
14. The first thing to do when you get inside your car, is lock it. Don’t waste time finding your smart tag, switching on the cd etc. Get in, lock your car and flee!
15. If you notice there is a huge MPV/SUV next to your car at the parking lot, makesure you have someone escorted you. There might have been somebody (or more) in the SUV and they just wait for their golden opportunity to grab you inside their car.
Be careful girls. Accidents don’t have its own warning signals. We are their easiest prey. Trust me coz I just endured a horrible incident. Just be careful *hugs*