So, I’ve made known to these few facts in these past few days:
1. My favourite colour is not anymore pink, but purple! I realized that I have more purple in wardrobe than pink. But pink maintains as first runner-up though.
2. Blogging through emails are much more fun! (Well, specifically for bestfriends only la). We can cuss all we want, kutuk anybody we want and share about everything under the sun without the slightest guilt on the shoulder! Hehe.
3. Stalking is my doppelganger! I’m so good at it, I’m thinking to make it a money pit. Maybe I’ve missed my calling of being a P.I. You think?
4. AirAsia & MAS promo airfares can make people go crazy (and lupa diri). Trust me.
5. Was so excited to register for a few events (games, course) at the office without realizing that they are gonna be held on WEEKENDS! Demm! There goes my DVD time! Haih!
6. Perfume sale at a 70% markdown can really make a huge hole in your pocket.
7. Crashing a bestfriend’s Bali honeymoon is gonna be the sweetest thing! Wicked!
8. I just loooooove celebrating everybody’s birthday. I also love organising for one, and it’s 5th already this year. Maybe I should consider being a party planner, like seriously.
9. I’m officially a pauper. At least until mid-year. I’m up for treats anyday, minute, second🙂
10. I like him so much. Not coz we have the chemistry or whatever (never hang out long enough to substantiate the chemistry equation) but he ticks all the boxes. I can deal with emotions later (liking him for who he is, or not), but having to meet someone that ticked all the boxes, I have to say, that’s really rare. Making first moves are my specialty (proven record – once). But this time I just don’t feel like having that amount of guts anymore. It’s a shame letting a good thing come to waste. Adrenaline shots perhaps? But it would be a hurricane if…
11. I love you, you and you!🙂