So, the grizzly bear has come out from its hibernation! Winter is reaching its end, y’all! (This is not in any remote way implying that I’m grizzly nor staying in a winter country)😉
So, a month hiatus, huh? That’s tough, especially for me. But the reason why I called it quit for a while was that there were few incidents that hit me. Incidents that make me think twice and be more careful of what I intend to write. And guide me through a path of becoming a better person, InsyaAllah.
Naah, enough about that! *yawn*
How’s every blogger out there doing? (all: F-I-N-E-E-E-E!!)😉
So, what’s been up with me these few weeks? Soo many events and happenings around me, I’ll try to recap if I remember them all. I hoped the points help😉
1. My article went out in EH! magz this month. So feel free to checkout the news-stand ya. (InsyaAllah Mimi and Syedatul, I will send a copy to you guys over there. Bet the postage fees’ higher than the price of the magazine itself)😉 I’m working on my next piece, this one is on a more serious note. Will let you know when it’s (ever) out.
2. Bangkok trip end of this month with Siz Nenny. This is her second trip and first time for me. Will paste the pictures soonest I got back.
3. Got myself a second-hand (ah, who cares?) dream-phone from a friend and loving it every second I look at it! Took a courtesy of naming her Bella (Go figure why. I hope this obsession towards Twilight pays someday)🙂
4. Outings with dear Semesta friends for Ani’s bday party (played a little trick inviting her partner along to surprise her. It was so fun telling a ‘virgin’ of what to do. haha). Plus we went to Bridewars and Underworld 3: Rise of the Lycans (borrowed the first 2 DVDs from my colleague and ahhh.. now every plot and jalancerita is coming back to me). Forgot di la. Pardon me, I’m turning 27 this year😉
5. Planning to kiss hit Jason Mraz’s which will be happening the next day I came back from Bangkok. And words have it that Coldplay’s performing at Sunburst? Betul ke? Demmm. Must go.
6. Outing with dear BJ clan for Nasrul’s bday at Seoul Garden the other day. And this weekend for Mon and Panjang’s bday (bet the birthday boy himself wouldn’t able to show up). Gosh, busy is overrated la people!
7. Liza’s engagement partayyy last CNY. Hen night is a must taww!!Sh*hnaz’s already booked a place at her time-sharing vacay spot in Country Heights. Can’t hardly wait to get all dressed and dolled up! Male-stripper is allowed girls? *gee*
8. Liza’s leaving for Germany end of this year for at least few years. She’s been attending the Dutch class diligently and been teaching us a phrase or two (for free, of course!). Why is it that when one bestfriend comes back, another have to leave? (Precedent cases: Ani came back, Syedatul left; Fara came back, Liza left). Why people always leave?
9. Me and Lisa and/or me and cousin Hanna plan to find a place to rent. It’s a big move. Radical. Bold perhaps. But I’ve poured a lot of thought into this one and I think it’s time. Let me give my mind another last, deep thought before I resort to one last, final decision.
10. No shopping for at least until I got my bonus in March (if there’s any lah kan?). Dead broke di.
11. Lynn’s leaving for a 2-weeks’-meet-the-parent Iran trip next month. Was so generous offering my El*e luggage bag for her to borrow but she already got herself a nice, brand new El*e bag to carry along. Bukan apa. My luggage bag tu dah sampai banyak EU countries (read: sukarelahati bagi kawan pinjam) but never to one in Middle Easts. Next time perhaps, ey?
12. AirAsia’s rock-bottom promotion drive me up the wall! I wish MARA revert sooner with the scholarship answers!!! I couldn’t afford to make any arrangement/plans for this year just yet. It’s either July or never. Yes you got that right. Either July intake or I’m staying.
13. Big brother is getting married this Oct. Again, don’t care to make any arrangement or promises that I’ll be there. Arghh this is killing me. Not knowing is killing me!
14. Will be going to SC next month and the month after for courses and exams! Dreaded la dengar the word exam itself. The course is RM800 per pax per session (I’ve to sit for 3 exams) so do the calculation yourself. I couldn’t afford to fail! Choi touchwood! Oh and yeah, I’ve been confirmed into service. So sekarang sukati je nak masuk office pukul berapa (yeah right!)
15. Got two stitches the other day for a cut on my palm. Yadayada. Yesterday’s news.
16. I got few orders for cupcakes recently. Huh? I usually perform better under great pressure but I think I’ll just politely pass. The thought of reliving the bad experience during baking under pressure really is not a nice image up here. Haih.
17. Been checking out Maldives/Maurities/Bahamas vacay trip on the net frequently now. No, not me. It’s a friend that’s planning on going but I volunteer doing the surfing coz it’s sOOOooo fun looking at pictures and digging info for places that are in my “100 Places to visit before I die” list. (You wanna whip out one of that list too? Easy. Basically you just list out all the places that are inhabitable by human, have great place to shop, serene view of the ocean, have water activity and have terrific historical places to visit)😉
18. I haven’t bore you yet, have I?
19. OK, since the answer is no (we do things based on average in here), I shall continue. Somebody told me that when I talk, I always sounded persuasive (I’d rather used the word pushy here) even when I didn’t intend to, resulting to that person doing exactly as what is being told by me. Ahhh, I don’t want that! From now on, I’m trying to sound neutral and don’t want to interfere with anybody’s decision making process coz I’ll end up making the decision for them. Double haih.
20. Let’s count how many godchildren I have now.. Puteri Sofea from Anis, Aadiyaat Iskandar from Maisara, Wan Rayyan from Wan Normajidah, Faris from Syedatul & Etok (the only godchild I haven’t lay eyes on), Elishah Sofea from Suhaimi & Syd, Mizan Danish from Gejet & Lily and Amirul Izzmeth from Azreen & Shafiq. New editions will be from Razkee (due April), Nani (due May), Zaidi (April) and Huda (due very soon).
21. Syakira has moved into KL, leaving the Boy-hubby all alone in Malacca. Now that she’s here, looks like karaoke and window-shopping sessions are lined up in order!
22. Will be playing for netball, bowling and lawn ball (lawn what?) for this coming office sports season. Hope my back’s all geared up to be fully utilised. I also developed interest in new sport/hobby which requires no hidden cost: kite flying! You ought to try it and I bet you’ll love it as much as I did!
23. Update: The HR department is still working hard scouting potential candidates to fill in the vacancy in Boyfriend department. Luck for 2009 perhaps?🙂
24. My magic as cupid doesn’t work anymore I guess. Tried to match Lisa and my physiotherapist up which I found quite attractive . Little did I know that it could turned ugly, big time! From now on I’ll leave other people’s affairs alone, as it supposed to be.
25. I realized that I ended up dishing more about people around me instead of me myself. But I guess that’s what makes me, ME. Toodles peeps!
Ps: Oh please Brown, next time at least hit Rihanna after she made it to Malaysia 🙂