So much of a writer’s block. Now my fingers are all itching to write.
- Went down to clinic downstairs just now. Why? I think I may have pulled my back muscle(s). It hit me two days ago, out of the blue. Now I can’t even bend my wrist downward to pick up things from the ground (Envisage this image in your head: I have to bend my knee slowly and put myself in a squat position as to pick up stuffs from the floor). Haih. So much of gym plan this evening with my colleague Kak Ross. And so much of jog this Saturday with my cousin Hanna at Cempaka Lake, Bangi. Doc has given me an exercise-relinquish order for two weeks starting from today. And she will direct me to specialist for an X-ray if the situation worsen next week. As enticing a 2-week MC sounded like, the pain I contain now is without doubt, unbearable. I hate being in pain like this. I pray to God to take away this uncalled pain.
- Speaking of pain (though from different perspective, it still leaves a stain somewhere), I got my front mirror fixed just yesterday (yeah, I know long due; money, time constraint). For those who haven’t ride in my Kelisa recently, just so you know that the front mirror cracked few months back (thanks Perodua for the double layer). Too bad I didn’t get it insured during my insurance renewal last August (padahal before ni memang I insured the mirrors!). Mental note: If you park your car under a mango tree, please ensure that your mirrors are insured! And now you know who what cause it. A mango fruit! No kidding. Really. Mum and brother were there when it happened. I spent a cold-hard RM450 to get it fixed.
- Speaking of money, I have to fork out another RM2.5k RM4k by end of this month to change the car’s name. And for those yang taktau jugak, the car I’ve been using selama ni is registered under my ex’s name (yeah, kasih sayang purchase). He (or rather the fiancee) have been compelling me to change the name since forever, but I just couldn’t able to get myself to it (again; money, time constraint). I’ve submitted the loan request for the car and I’m waiting anxiously for it to be approved (coz my mum’s car Waja is under my name, you see?) Similar to them, I also couldn’t hardly wait to untie the knots we have (the car is the linkage between us throughout these years). SO don’t think that you are the only ones with that NOBLE thought😉
- Speaking of thought, was thinking to change all four tires before year end. It has been very long due, and I don’t think I should dilly-dally it any longer, considering the constant heavy downpour these days. Safety first right? Plus, now is the best time than ever since we have that year end promo everywhere, kan?
- Speaking of promo, if you guys don’t have anything to do this weekend, feel free to come to a baazar sale in Bangsar. I’ve been eyeing this lappie bag (somemore?) and been emailing the vendor asking about the size etc. The vendor, has been so very nice entertaining to my qs, and siap inform ada sale this weekend. So, will surely pay a visit and try out the bag once and for all!
- Speaking of visit, will go visit my work now. Toodles!!