I told my girls that I’m having writer’s block.
Well, it’s true. At least until just now.
I bloghopped to my cousins’s and trus ade idea of what to write ( I really don’t like leaving my blog in its peace state of mind. So unlike me!)
Le’s recall what have happened thruout this year, since we have only 2 weeks to 2008’s end. And new year resolution? I haven’t draft one yet but we have to see about that in due time (same ol, same ol, that’s why malas nak buat new reso).
- The ever-unforgettable Sabah trip with dear Azya, Eda and Mr X. Had the best time of our life g Tawau, Semporna, Kundasang, KK and the islands. Siap tertinggal flight lagi and ended up paying more than the whole trip’s flight fare. Celeb Azya’s bday and the best place of all thruout the trip is at Kundasang. Main kad sampai pagi (sume tnak ngaku kalah) and superb view of Mt Kinabalu. Good times.
- My boss left the SC, and I just felt soooooo like a little kitten who has lost its mum. She’s my mentor since day-1, so without her, I just felt so lost. This triggered (amongst other) my decision to leave the company.
- Nothing major happened. Liza’s birthday celebration.
- Started sending my CV to a few IBs. And got an interview with LOF*A but turned them down.
- Phuket trip with dearests Liza, Shahnaz and Siti. This is the first time all of us are not busy at the same moment! (Siti’s the busiest, with her engineering work and coaching) whilst Shahnaz busy managing her company, not forgetting Liza too (Rasa2 nya I je yang less-busy among the lots. hehe). It was just a short trip, but we had fun nonetheless. Went to Krabi and island-hopping, the ever-famous Patong Road and went massaging!
- Went to F1 just a few days after touched down from Phuket. Grandstand tix courtesy of Siti.
- My grandmom passed away. Al-Fatihah.
- Went to interview at this current place and got the offer letter few days later. Submitted my resignation letter (3 months notice) and not regretting one bit!
- PD gath with SKS clan (long-due gath, 13 years!!). Had a blast of time there with the gang.
- Made a win-win promise with Mr Brightside (which is nowhere to be accomplish now that he got his Ilham)
- Bridesmaid for Huda’s wedding
- Mr Backstabber came into my life and spend glorious whole month together
- Seafood at Bagan Lalang with BJ clan, together with Liza’s boyfriend, who came for a short holiday from Germany
- Za’s birthday, planned it and celebed it with SKS gang
- Lisa’s and Boy’s birthday, treat at Chili’s MV
- Ema’s and Mazlin’s wedding
- Fuel price went up to a whooping RM2.70 (and induced angers to citizens, of course!)
- On cloud 9 with Mr Backstabber. Movies, late night watching Euro 2008, seaside picnic etc
- Jiman and Wana’s wedding
- Singapore revisit (after what, 15 years?) with Suhaimi and Syd. Stayed one night at Geylang Road’s hotel. Teman-ing Suhaimi who went for a marathon. Not so good times with the couple
- BBQ at Eda’s place, her bday celebration, first time meeting Khaliq and his wacko (but sweet nonetheless) friend, Hatta
- Joined MI*F and bid goodbye to SC
- Became one volunteer to MIBA Sports Day in Bangi
- Called it off with Mr Backstabber (or rather, he called it off)
- Made known to the fact that my ex’s girlfriend has been stalking me in blog, FS, all these while
- Azya’s dreadful called-off news
- Study plan come in place!
- My dear Syedatul left for Illino*s
- Syakira’s wedding in Melaka – stayed there thruout the weekend with dear Lisa and Rina. Made friends with the CandidSyndrome peeps
- Hung out during Merdeka Eve with the BJ troop (additional one member, the long-lost in the sea Ujang)
- Sat for my IELTS exam
- Declared war with my ex (what? after two and a half year broken up baru nak declare war? syeesy..you’re slow la)
- Ramadhan, terawikh with Anis and Amat Z
- Fara came back for good from France
- Syawal at Rembau and Muar. Air terjun trips with the cousins
- Melaka trip with dearests Azya, Fara and Auni (during her short balik Malaysia trip). Best giler la went all the way from KL to Rembau, Tampin (A’Famosa Waterworld), Umbai seafood, karaoke, Avillion Legacy hotel in town. Siap sesat barat lagi kay (bad me! 3 years in Melaka pun boleh lupa jalans) and Samuri Satay in Kajang (where my early birthday celeb was being held)
- My day. Duh? Treats by friends and colleagues
- Open houses all over KL
- BBQ at Lynn’s place nearby PWTC (ade ke patut I checked out one of her friend yang datang with his fiancee? bad, bad me!)
- A1 GP in Sepang (free tix given by my boss)
- Got my new pink Dell lappie Zara and her bag
- Mr UFO came in and out (for good) of my life
- Inaugural BBQ party at Titiwangsa with (extended) Semesta gang; Azya, Fara, Eda, Cneo, Syifaak, A’a, Roza and their plus-1s
- AidilAdha at kampung & 3-birthday celebrations as well
- Weddings, weddings and more weddings!
There you have it! Rasa mcm boleh kumpul sehari je my activities for the whole year ni.
And I wonder, what 2009 awaits me. I hope for it to be another posperous and joyous year! 🙂
December 18, 2008 by sassysyeda