It’s time to spill the Weekend’s dirt!
- Big word last weekend – BBQ! Me and Eda came as early as 5.30 pm to collect the permit for the place we rent – Laman Tani facing the superb view of TTWangsa Lake and with noble intentions to assemble the BBQ set (before the rests arrived) I borrowed from my auntie. I’ve had always thot that the new BBQ set would failed me, so I dah packed another one awal2 (courtesy of Lynn). And thank GOD for that or we would be BBQ-less coz the new set susah gile nak pasang OK! Sian Eda the Ms. dedicated carpentry (I was the screw passer je) and silly, silly us for not remembering the name for Allen-key (which was saved by Azya later, when she arrived).
The BBQ set yang maha strunggle to assemble (tak caya ask Eda, I did nothing except for handing her the screw-mrew)😉
- The guests ranging from the Sem*sta girls with their plus-1s. Tapi Azya’s plus-1 siap boleh bawak die punye plus-1 (heh, tak confident ke datang sorg?) and my plus-1, sorta dissapoint me. How could he be so nice to me when there are just the two of us, but treated me the otherwise when there are others? I’ve had enough, I’ve had my share of that kinda attitude before, and let’s just say that lesson learnt, so the rest are history. No more MrSexyHotBod from now on! Mat Belang and his plus-1 are super fun too! (No shame to admit I have hots for Epull the plus-1’s plus-1. haha)
That’s the whole point of inviting them, there’s no way we want to touch the charcoal yang hitam legam tu!
- Me and Eda were the firsts to arrived. Followed with Azya and Fara. Then came MrSexyHotBod followed by Mat Belang and my soon-to-be-boyfriend-if-the-engagement-was-called-of-(wicked me!)-Epull. Syifaak and A’a arrived later. Syifaak was so generous bringing along home-made bread pudding and Cneo came bit later with her friend. Roza came with his fiance (haha, drool, sorry Roza!) but couldn’t stayed long. Khaliq arrived bit later.
makan-makan in action
- Rumours had it that a few balls (beef, fish) fell to the ground but the BBQ caretaker cepat2 angkat and letak balik on the grill without anybody looking. Haisy.. Halal jela. And we were entertained by the loud music played across the lake. Macam2 assumptions yang dibuat eg: birthday a Chinese girl (however, most of the songs were in Tamil), a multi racial party was being held etc etc. At times, I saw Epul temptedly grooving to the Tamil songs. Haih, malu2 pulaks..
nice view + good foods + superb crowd = ultimate satisfaction
- We had fun, ultimate fun. When the time comes to call it a day, me and Syifaak wrapped the left-overs for them to bring back, and siap dapat nama jolokan makcik kantin bungkus makanan RMT (rancangan makanan tambahan). Siut betulla korang ni…
The cute and dedicated makcik kantin packing for RMT..
We said goodbyes, group hugged (minus the boys who were watching from afar, but I know deep inside they were lured to join the group hug) and promised for the next gath. Seriously, all the hard work I’ve done (with the help from Azya) were washed off when seeing the happy faces and of all, success of bringing us together.
kunun2 freestyle tapi sume menten ayu😉
- Sunday, went to Najmudin’s wedding in BA with Azya and Fara. I bumped into my all-time stalker (well expected, coz he’s Pak Din’s bestfriend). Balik je rumah I got a text from him: Syeda.. Tadi kenapa jumpa ab*ng buat tak kenal je..Kecik hati ab*ng tau.. Euwwwwww!!! I’m soooo changing my phone number soon!! Or maybe not.
- However, Mr Backstabber was nowhere in sight (he’s also a mutual friends of Najmudin and myself). I dah siap rehearse dah what to do if I met him at that wedding (I planned to do nothing, as in no hi, no smile etc) but too bad he wasn’t there. Haha. Funny. You think he’ll react if he knows this? I don’t think he reads my blog anymore, coz that would imply that he cares..
- We also went house-hunting at Keramat area. Can’t wait for Fara to move in to KL. And what Mimi wrote on email is sooo true! – “habis lah pasni fara kene racun asik gi shopping ngan yg 2 org lagi tu.muahahaha..”. So Fara, be ready kena racun ngan kitorang!
- Next weekend, Doyot’s wedding in Klang. Planning to go there with the SKS clan. Maybe boleh singgah ikan bakar at Muara? Can’t hardly wait!
Tata, don’t litter around, save the mother earth🙂