Points are invented not for nothing, so here goes!
- Went to TDTESStill last night with dear Cee at KLCC (free tix, as always!). It has been quite a while since the last time I watched a movie this good! Not Keanu-good, or Connelly-good or even action-packed-good, it’s simply the message-it’s-trying-to-convey-good. So pals, do whatever it takes to save our MOTHER EARTH (or you can just let the aliens come and kill you! haha kidding. I know, too much TV..)
- Cash my promise (to myself) for that M&S new pair of jeans (20% off is still way better than 0%, right?) yesterday. And also teman-ing Cee bought Hugo Boss perfume for his boyfriend, Sunny at Parkson for his birthday next week. She gave the paperbag for me to bring back home coz she doesn’t want her boyfriend to see what was it she got him. I remembered last year we ordered ball-shaped cake for Sunny on his birthday. Lucky, lucky fella that one 😉
- Speaking of which, had a brainstroming session with Lisa the other day of what to give on his boyfriend’s birthday soon. Last year I helped her planned the surprise adorable decorated cupcakes with flowers to be delivered to his office (hey, I should really charge you guys with those ideas la! LOL). Among other, I suggested her to come knocking her bf’s door at 12am in the morning with a bunny-with tail outfit a cake on the hand. And when he asked, where is my present, just open the jacket she’s waering and showed the wrapped-in-ribboned-(still dressed)-you and said “I’m your ultimate gift, and you couldn’t possibly asked for more“. Muahaha. Got that idea from Untamed Heart (Tomei, Slater) few years back. Aren’t I such a hopeless, helpless romantic? Auwww…..
- Went to an Iranian food store in Jalan Ipoh the other day with dear Lynn. I was so amazed (and began to think maybe I should consider a Persian as boyfriend?) by the range of f&b they got there. We got the lamb salami (super good!), lime juice as additional flavour, pomegranate juice drink yang sedap giler (cost only RM1.50 je!) and Iranian naan bread for the BBQ this Sat. Will surely return my visit coz the Persian shop assistants there were extra nice! Khoda Hafez guys! (That’s thanks goodbye in Persian)😉
- Got a call from Rina saying that she got an ear infection and may be admitted later, depending on the results when it’s out. You take care ya dear. If you’re (really) admitted, I’ll take one day leave and we will rock the hosp down! (so defeating the purpose of staying in hosp ok! Duh?)
- Bought a glass cake-stand for a friend as a wedding gift at a screaming-70% off. After paying, I left it at the shop, for it to be wrapped by the store assistant and been thinking about the cake-stand the whole time I was in the office! Angau ok! It’s super exclusive and memang cantik sangat. Upon returning to the store (Southern Pottery here at the Weld), I said to the girl “Dik, I nak lagi satu laaaaa!” Haha. Dengan cake-stand pun boleh angau. Siut betul la I ni…
- Going to MV afterwards with Miss Mat Belang’s to buy stuffs for our BBQ tomorrow (mental note: venue – checked, guest list & RSVP – checked, weather forecast – checked, menu – checked, BBQ set – checked. empty stomach – checked. my plus 1 – checked!). Anybody wanna hire me to be their party planner after this? :O
- Got my belated birthday gift from Mira the day before yesterday. She got me those candles with stones placed on a very beautiful wood. Very sophisticated gift, I must say, too bad I don’t really have a place to put it!
- MrSexyHotBod got a game at Stadium Pantai today but I have to politely pass. We’ve been on the phone almost everyday this whole week. The verdict? Zero love in the air (at least for now). Haih, what’s wrong with me?! We have to see about that tomorrow at the BBQ. Wait patiently for our pictures ya! (from that newly bought D40 Nikon, of course!)
- Happy merry strawberry birthday dearest Syeda! Loves and kisses from KL to the States😉
Be kind, rewind. And have a sterling weekend peeps!😉