AidilAdha 1429H facts:
1. It was cousin Haziq, cousin Hanna and Pakteh’s birthday (7th Dec), so there were double celebrations (means double SR’s cakes! What’s not to love?) 😉
2. Haziq got a train set equipped with its railways as his birthday gift, and the other boys got their shares too, as promised by their parents, coz their bravery agreeing to got ‘sunat’ the other day. The whole house was packed with F1 track set, another race car set and remote car. The adults were busy assembling the sets as well (and at times, I noticed that the adults were more excited playing with the sets.hehe)
3. I got Haziq a binocular (why? no idea). He likes it so much he hang it all the time on his neck and even brought it to bed!
4. Cousin Hanna was so kind treating the whole family to BBQ (lamb, chicken and fishballs) on top of the mount of Raya dishes prepared by grandma and aunties (lemang, rendang daging, nasi lemak, sup tulang, mihun, jangek (N9’s traditional dish), gulai udang tempoyak etc. Don’t ask how my stomach is doing today.
5. Due to the ‘injured condition’ suffered by these boys, there weren’t much outdoor activities we could do (futsal, badminton, air terjun), so all of us kill all the time by playing games (lappie, game boy, handphones and PS). Semua jadi baik je coz they couldn’t be so lasak as advised by their mums.
6. Nana got herself a musical guitar (which at one point drive me crazy!), so me and Dayah decided to hide it. We however return it to Nana because her cries actually supersede the (annoying) sound of the guitar. We rise our white flags and let the little girl wins 😉
7. I decided to tease Nana by calling her Ba-nana. She heard it and thought I called her Bear-Nana and turned out she loves it and ask everybody to call her by her new Bear-Nana name. Haha.
8. I wore my Baju Kurung slightly lama this time. From 7am to 1.30pm without even complaining. (And don’t ever underestimate me).
9. No thanks to cousin Hanna’s broadband modem, I still couldn’t surf the internet from kampung (blame Maxis for the bad reception!)
10. The whole family stopped asking me THE QUESTION since they’re more interested in my study plan (isy, I don’t know it’s THAT easy to divert them from THE q, I’ll surely come up with more stuffs later!), so I guess I’m saved (for now) 😉
Work hard! But play harder, peeps! 😉