I’m in a mood for nothing. Hence, I come up with this list of things you don’t know about me -agaknyela (hehe belasah je. nak baca, baca. Taknak baca sudah). Here goes…
- I started sleeping alone in my room since I was four (my dad will teman me by the bed until I fell asleep), but I’m afraid of darkness (must have at least slightest shades if I’m sleeping alone)
- Am a very light sleeper. Will wake up to as minimal as the blow of the wind at the window (camnela nanti nak tido ngn hubby eh?). I have to switch off my phone at night, coz I could waken up to the vibrate of the phone itself!
- I don’t sleep with any pillow below my head. BUT, I own lots of pillows. For what? FORTRESS around me (sila gelak. my bestfrens are well aware of this habit) due to my very2 penakut trait.
- I don’t do soya bean, laksa, petai, kari kepala ikan
- I love ikan keli, cheese, anything-red meat, anything with whipped cream, mocha, ice lemon tea (Season brand only), Chili’s triple play, tomyam, sup kosong alongside my nasi goreng and simple cheeseburger.
- I must have cold-syrupy-coloured drink when eating. I’d rather not eating if I don’t have one of those.
- I was Selangor team hockey captain, Penolong Ketua Pengawas and Olahragawati Sekolah during Standard 6. Cool enough for you? 😉
- When I was in Standard 4, I managed to complete my brother’s Standard 6’s Maths exercise even without the teacher taught me.
- I quit SEMESTA at my peak time (whatever that means?) because I had an ultimate brawl with the boys there. I threaten my parents that I won’t study for SPM if they don’t take me outta there. Well, I did quit, and I didn’t study for SPM either. It’s a lose-win situation 😉
- I played hockey at Bukit Jalil Sports School, and was the Ketua Asrama. I quit 2 months before SPM. It’s either that or get suspended. (baca lagi kalau nak tau kenapa)
- I always go to class with only one pen, a liquid paper and a notepad. Tak kuasala nak bawak pencil case besar bagak with highlighter whatnot. I don’t even own a post-it note or coloured flags until I’m in working industry!
- I hate it if lecturer knows me. I tried to sit at the back of the class. I don’t ask questions and don’t stay for chit-chat with lecturer afterwards (somehow lecturer suke gile tanya aku!). I skip the first class on Monday morning and mostly Wednesday (wayang day).
- However, am a JPA scholar for my degree.
- I owned a scooter and got into a horrible accident (well, horrible enough for me), admitted to hospital and never ride on one ever until now (agak trauma laaaa)
- I don’t talk much to the family member (we don’t have that close-knit kinda bond coz everybody left for boarding school since 13 y.o) but I love them nonetheless.
- My two elder brothers were the most brilliant people I’ve ever known. Especially the first one, he’s a walking dictionary. Too bad they don’t grow up the way my mum wanted too (Heh, school dropped out family kitorang ni)
- I love my kiddie cousins. I miss them so bad if I don’t see them more than two weeks. I always make it an excuse to go to my aunt’s house (konon2 nak hantar barangla, etc) just to see them!
- I don’t have all rosey-dosey-flowery relationship with my parents. I love them, that’s out of question. But we don’t really talk, that kind of deep-relationship-life talk. That’s why (in point below), my life evolves more around my friends than the family.
- I have lots of friends, merely coz of the constant school changing. They’re my life. Sometimes I feel like I sacrificed too much for them and not getting the reciprocal act, but I just don’t care. Loving and caring for them make me a happy lassie already.
- If I have only RM10 and my friend said that she needs it badly, I would give it to her (Adoi. Bunyi macam poyo la plak. But that’s the truth).
- I don’t choose who I befriend with. Most of them are people that I know from school or Uni, which if I know them now, I probably wouldn’t befriend them. Even we have so much differences, but I guess accepting is easier than changing. Hence, we stays friends until this very day.
- I’m one of the girls that only speaks to people I favour (memilih? ye kot)
- Most important thing in my choice of men : religious and educated. Yang lain2 tu kira macam bonus jelaaa..
- I like to plan gatherings, outings and vacations (maybe because I want it to cater exactly to my specifications or perhaps maybe coz I don’t really trust other people’s taste or choice)
- I never sleep when somebody else’s driving the car, regardless how jauh the journey is. Maybe this derived from earlier point (lack of trust) or perhaps because I feel obligated to accompany the driver even everybody fall dead asleep already. I just don’t know why.
- If anybody treats me bad, I’ll keep silence and maintain distance at first, but if he or she keeps on harrassing me, tau jela what can I do. I can get pretty wicked. (Rahsia, nanti people takut nak kawan with me pulak)
BEING A GF
- Am a very sweet person when it comes to being a girlfriend (pls get testimony from my exes kalau tak percaya). I made little cards and hide it into their bags or wallets, or back pocket when they’re not looking, plan surprise party, cook and bake, leave sweet texts, etc etc.
- I’m a pretty jealous girl (back then) but I’m trying to improve over time. The last ‘relationship’ I was in, I tried to reduce the amount of jealousy and it went well! I love it. It shows that regardless how much you love a person, controlling your love and jealousy level will drive you guys better (But too bad, he didn’t stay tho, but I don’t blame me) 😉
- Travelling (walaupun hakikatnya I baru cover few countries di Asia Tenggara) but more to come!
- Am such a potato couch. Need me to elaborate more?
- I bake when I’m sad. I bake when I’m happy. Kesimpulannya I bake every chance that I got (But too bad, I don’t really fancy cooking – except when the dish involve putting it in a microwave or oven).
- I love to write. I write in my journal (and I obviously love to blog!). I think writing is some kind of mode for you to cherish and commomerate the events in your life, or else it would just be another boring, undocumented day passing by.
- Darkness. Period.
- Frogs (I akan lari lintang pukang just by hearing them orchestrating after pouring rain)
- Height (at times la. Ada masa I akan try to overcome the fear)
- (Dont laugh) Ghost. Am a very penakut chick.
- Sunset and beaches (ala well aware kan? SO obvious meh?) 🙂
- Good foods. Tidak boleh dipisahkan.
- Driving at night alone, leaving the window rolled down and listening to the songs from the radio. Kadang2 saje je bawak slow like 30km/h just to embrace that ME time.
- Drive like a true car-racer (contrary giler ngn point kat atas) but I never forget to be careful. Fast doesn’t mean you’re reckless. Even orang yang drive slow pun are prone to accidents. Selalu berangan-angan nak drive that F1 car at the track one day.
- Gedik girls yang tak bertempat.
- Lelaki yang over expose. If I met a group of guy, the most silent one yang akan catch my eyes, not the most chipper one.
- Sunny days. I akan membising dan mengomel dan segala2nye lah. Just couldn’t stand it. Umbrella is a must.
- Calls. I prefer texting than calls. I just malas nak angkat calls and sometimes purposedly tak angkat and later will text the person. Not because I’m a cheapskate ke apa, it’s just that my dreams of talking to other people came down crushing few years back (no thanks to some people who turn calls into the most impossible thing in the world!) and leaving me not interested in it anymore.
- Going out to the malls on weekends. Try getting a YES from me if there’s not a major sale involve.
- I don’t pickup anonymous or unrecognized handphone numbers. Call la aku sampai tahun depan, I’ll never pick up. If there’s a friend there, I’ll ask him/her to pick up on my behalf. Dunno why, just hate to answer orang2 yang tak kenal. Text me, that’s better.
- Me and boyfie were (very intimate. muahaha) at KLCC park (I was 17 masa tu) during Maghrib prayer and there were acquaintances drinking from the bottle etc around us. Then the park’s guard came marah2 and asked us to go to the office, with an accusation of “misdemeanour behaviour”. He threaten to inform our parents but of course we pujukrayu him not too and said that we were sorry.
- I flew from SEMESTA and hide in the drain until the coast’s clear to go balik KL just because I wanted to go to KRU concert. Hah! Some sacrifice eh? I must’ve really love them so much back then!
- Me and Afrita tricked our BJ bus school driver to go pick up my boyfie’s band to perform at our school Teacher’s Day event. He, however, falled into the trick without asking us to show any paperwork. The bus driver drove us all the way from BJ to Ampang, and brought the band which perform later at Teacher’s Day. And of course the Discipline teacher noticed la kan that the band wasn’t in the itinerary he approved before. Makanya, amukla. I was suspended from school 2 months before SPM but I decided to quit. (heh, if you must leave, leave with style) 😉
- My mum dropped me in front of the Sri Serdang school gate on normal schooldays, I went in the school, she left, I went out and meet my boyfie at a pre-determined spot and skipped school! Hehe. suke sangat skip school dulu time sekolah..Hampeh..
- My mum gave me money for Matriculation exams after SPM, I took it and spend it elsewhere. When the day of exams came, I went out of the house as if I want to sit on the exams. When the results were out, my mum was shocked that my name wasn’t in the successful candidate list. Heh, my mum don’t know this until now. Better she doesn’t read this ey?
- I stole one packet of Skittles (one time crime) after hockey training at the UPM co-op during 1994. Heh, nikmat giler Skittles tu time tu…
- Runaway from home for.. (eh how many times ah? Macam banyak kali je). Mum know already where to find me (bestfriends houses) tapi when dah besar ada skali runaway until Terengganu..Go figure.
- That I dropped out of Semesta. Or else God knows where I could end up now 😉
- That our family ties falling apart padahal masa kecik2 dulu we were very close. Me and the brothers.
- My choices of men.
- Get married (muahaha) with a hubby who loves me as much as I love him and a baby girl(one would do at the mo)
- Further my studies to the highest level (dapat 2-3 bijik PhD ke) overseas 😉
- Send my parents for Hajj (and myself la skali kan? – But I prefer it to be my honeymoon spot)
- A two storey house (fully furnish, that is) at a cosy residential area.
- An EP3 Honda. Period. Or Caldina. Or maybe a Honda Civic Type R. Or maybe a Mitsubishi Lancer would do just fine 😉
There you have it! To know me is not to love me 😉