Weekend To Do:
- Nasi Lemak not-antarabangsa Kg Baru after work with Liza and Shahnaz and maybe bunk at Legend Hotel tonight with ’em *raiding Shahnaz’s business appointment. heh*
- Wake up early (read: 6.30) for last jogging session at Bukit Jalil Park
- Send car over for service and check-up
- Heading Subang to visit grandma and meet my little cousins on Saturday
- Rummage through my old stuff and throw the whats-not and keep the whats-hot in other words: spring cleaning!
- Wake up early in the morning (read: 6) to pick the return-from-France-for-good-yeay!-Fara at KLIA *have I told you guys how much I just loooove KLIA?*
- Baskin pit stop for the journey *Maui Brownies Madness. Yumyum*
- Journey to Temerloh with noble sole intention to devour the super-delicious ikan patin masak tempoyak cooked by Fara’s mum send Fara home *wink*
- Get ready for Ramadhan mentally and physically *must go terawikh, must go terawikh* (repeat chant 100times) 🙂
May this Month of Ramadhan be an inspiration filled with Imaan and Taqwa. May Allah bestow Nur and Barakah in your life and may Allah always keep you on the straight path..
SELAMAT MENYAMBUT RAMADHAN AL-MUBARAK LOVES