I was summoned to write this entry when that certain someone complained that he cannot get my MMS thru. Weird.. Is it a matter of compatibility? Might wanna check with Maxis on that one ey? These are the handphones I used throughout my existence in this life. Heh. Checkout and would love to tag u guyssssss!
1. My dad gave this to me in my Form 5 days (1999). Masa tu kunun-kunun hype la ada henpon even bagak macam nak giler. Time tu everytime lepak KLCC je semua orang kerumun I nak bgtau mak masing-masing yang diorang balik lambat. Time tu takde SMS rasanya. So papehal kene call…Ni lah Nokia pertama I pakai..Tak ingat model dah..
2. Lepas tu masuk Uni, mak belikan handphone Motorola Startac ni . Kira cam gempak pasal ada flip la. And colour pulak hitam. Best jugak pasal time tu ada few people je pakai handphone kat Uitm tu (year 2000). Time ni I pakai line 013.. Bergayut dengan boyfriend sampai line kena bar. Hehe..
3. Mr Fadhil (my SA that time) bought me this handphone dengan new number (my current number now) yang cost him almost 1k. Dulu simkad number I ni harganya RM238 tawwww… Tak ingat model apa tapi one thing I remembered was handphone ni ada 3 skin yang boleh tukar2 everytime boring. Pakai handphone ni sampai agak boring tapi lama jugakla… Dari Sem 2 sampai Sem 4 (till year 2001 if I’m not mistaken).
4. Dapat je duit PTPTN terus pergi kedai kat Melaka and pampered myself with this – Nokia 8310! It costs me around 1k that time. This is the longest phone I used (2001 till 2003 and extensive usage pulak tu! Everytime dalam bus Melaka-KL-Melaka akan dengar radio. Love this phone to the max…Sayang, lepas I got another phone my brother lost this one..
5. My ex bought me this 3200 Nokia kat Sungai Wang, it was my birthday. I studied in Shah Alam already this time (2003). It cost him RM650 (I remembered coz I jotted it down in my diary). best sebab sama macam my old Motorola phone boleh tukar2 the skin sampai boring. Baru je beli dalam 2 minggu kene pickpocket dalam komuter, on the way to Kepong. So sad that I cried the whole day. I remembered I put a fairy tinkerbell kat handphone ni and I believe tu psl pickpocketer tu senang nak grab coz ada something to reach for.
6. My sadness ends few weeks later when he bought me another phone kat OU (ingat lagi tu). It was C650 Motorola and it costs him dalam RM500 je. Sebab time tu nak jugak handphone yang ada kamera even cikai gila. Pakai handphone ni for almost a year and trade in for another Motorola..
7. As u all already know, pink is my forever favourite colour.. So, I bought this limited edition Pinky V3 series the week it came out, pakai almost a year (till 2005) then sell it off to a cousin who later than sell it to another cousin for a higher price than what I sold her! Pandai korang buat duit ye…
8. N series tengah in time ni, so I quickly made my way to Sg Wang and bought this N70! It was quite a dissapointment though (dunno, bulky and slalu hang, maybe) and I pakai less than 6 months and sell it to one of close friend.
9. Shifted to this another pink baby Nokia 7373. Love it to the max! Petite and cute even takde pape extravagant function. Pakai for almost a year (till end of 2007) then sell it to my bestfriend for a greater than great deal.
10. I got this baby : Sony K850i early this year and still very much in love with it eventho I have to admit that iPhone is trying to seduce me from afar. Nothing much to complain (err..it’s only been six months so I tak berani la nak cakap).
Ps: To those that it may concern : My birthday is on this coming 22nd October so you have give or take 4 months to kumpul duit for that iPhone. Alaaaa..baru 1.8 k (makesure it’s the unlocked version ye) .. Heh 🙂