It’s the dreaded time of the year again!!!!! Hike in fuel price from RM1.92 to a whooping RM2.70 p/l. Got texts from my friends around 5pm and serious mental block giler2. Oh crap. I have to go back and start refuelling! But it’s only a one time refill. Does it make any differences anyways?
Yes, I’m moving on to a greener pasture and going to enjoy higher salary but I can only get to save a lot provided it’s ceteris paribus (all other things being equal or stagnant). If like this one, memang la I’ll end up at square one. I’m so freaking mad (at who? the Govt?) that I went straight to bed yesterday after queuing for about half an hour at Petronas to enjoy the RM1.92 p/l for the last time. Yes, I know we should be grateful coz compared to other neighbour countries, our fuel price is still reasonable. But? Couldn’t help to feel the impact or rather preparing for the impact that gonna hit real hard.
I have to start somewhere, aren’t I? It’s now on never. Self reminder to myself and others that planning to get rich (or die trying) soon:
- Cut loose on the fine dines and good lunches. I have to set a perimeter from now on. RM10 per day only!
- Reduce the caffeine intake (baca: Starbucks, San Fran, Coffee Beans) Nak sangat berkopi gi mamak je. Extra foam lagi pun boleh..
- Weekly DVD ritual (you know they have invented a thing called downloading movies from Internet, have you?)
- Pressies and belanja-ing people. No more! (Hehe sorry peeps)
- Vacay have to wait for a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery long time.
Ps: A friend of mine ajak-ing me to join her network business. I won’t do things that I don’t believe in (although she’s a living proof that these things could do you good) and won’t commit with something I don’t have interest in. So please dear. Stop tormenting me with the invites!