Owh I know it’s 3-months cry away but I’ve already:
- checked out my public transportation route (park the car at LRT Sg B*si-drop at Hang T*ah Station-transit to Monorail and drop at Jln R*ja Ch*lan station) *and yes, now you know where I’ll be working*
- acclimating myself to the public transport-cum-smelly-sweats drama by taking one today. yes, I went to KL this morning via public transport. darn! does it felt good! (u can stop trusting me now)
- calculating the to-and-fro cost and let me break the news to you – i’m gonna save a lot starting from July! No more daily RM10 fuel and RM3 toll costs
- finding a car-pool buddy in case I wake up later than usual (Mira with her new sparkling Jaz*)
- listing down my war-kit new-job wishlists which are:
- umbrella on rainy days. been eyeing that Espri* black compact umbrella that will fit nicely in my new tote-office-bag
- a pair of new comfy Hush or Clarks for me to run, stand and whatever activity they do in the trains
- a season pass for the trains
- lots and lots of new pants and suits *trip to Queen’s Park is definitely in order*
- lots and lots of new songs in the Pod, which gonna be my new old bestfriend throughout the journey
- a vial perfume *dah peluh2 dlm train tak best lah nak jumpa boss kan*
- a stronger me. period.
They say, get used to things that you can’t get over with. I guess I’ll be in no time 🙂
Ps: I definitely need a good luck!