Not many people know this (and my employer better not know, lest I’ll get sacked right away!) but I teach. I mean teach-teach. I am a part of some tuition centre in some place where I live. Why? The answers are simple:
1. I love to teach and being around kids; and
2. I soooo could use that extra little monies (yeah. KL-live could be demanding but I need that mainly to accomodate my hunger for designer clothes, travel expense and definitely good foods!)
They don’t pay much but the experience I get while being around those kids are certainly priceless. We mingle, we joke and we talk. I don’t even have a heart to scold them when they screw up coz they’re just sooo cute! I teach all sorts of subjects which I can get my hands on (English, BM, History Geography etc) and as many hours as I can. The working hour usually range from 8-10pm. Ok ok..that’s not why I write this entry. Yawn…
Last night I had an English class with my favourite class – the Form 2 which I teached last year when they were in Form 1. We were doing English practice which seems kacang goreng to me. I stopped at questions:
1. The team (has received/have received) their winning award last week.
2. The work (was showed/was shown) to me by the supervisor.
3. The army (is/are) going to war soon.
Pretty tricky isn’t it? And I’ve never feel more stupid that I have even been in my 25 years of life. Managed to think of the right answers but if I ever bluff also they’ll never know..hahaha.
Ps: True dream job is to be a kindergarten teacher (u laugh? I just love kids sooooo much!). Too bad the pay’s too low 🙂 I’ll surely will open a nursery/kindergarten when I have enough source.