….but please get away from me.. Coz I can’t afford to befriend one right now :)
Life’s treating me good lately. Great in fact. Though there was no abundance money lumped on my face, but with people I love around me, I can’t feel more blessed. With a few days more to leaving 2007, I feel it would be appropriate to recap what I have endured throughout year 2007.
This year was not just another “there goes another year” year. This year depicts the year where I become more independent, loving and more cautious in that ‘men-field’.Sometimes I feel like I don’t know what I was before 2007.. Well..okay, maybe I was just exaggerating…🙂 But one thing for sure, 2007 was the year when I managed to meet and hang out with more friends than I did in the last 10 years! And that means this year also would be the year where I spent the most! And the most fun year of them all!
- Cameron trip with family on February – we were stucked in PLUS highway heading north for about 5hours!
- Treasure Hunt with Emey, Wan and Lizzie on March – travel all the way to Bukit Merah Laketown Resort riding my one and only Kelisa
- Nani’s wedding in Ipoh in May- with the usual wedding crashers; Liza and Shahnaz
- Bagan Lalang trip with my everdearests Ani and Eda to belated-celebrate Eda’s birthday- made new friends and BBQ with them until it’s time to call it a day
- Pulau Perhentian trip with IID clan. Air Asia proudly flew us all – Perhentian is such a heaven. Surely will return visit
- Adhoc-yet-most exciting Cherating trip with Eda, Ani and Fara during Fara’s 2 months practical/balik Malaysia vacation
- Short Port Dickson trip with my brother and Diana to visit my mum who’s having a seminar there
- Sun and surf at Sunway Pyramid – SC’s family day
- Futsal, mini gaths and frequent bowling with the 13-years-long-lost primary school friends
- Non-stopping iftar gatherings during Ramadhan
- Our blog : The Kitchen Confidential comes to live (so does this bloggie)
- Gejet’s wedding in Ipoh
- Treasure hunt with Ashraf, Lynn and Faiz all the way up to Swiss Garden Lumut – they were the greatest bunch!
- 5 birthday bashes by 5 different sets of friends (Owh I feel loved!)🙂
- Black Eyed Peas concert with Anis and cousin Fatin – a night to remember!
- Penang trip with Diana, cousin Leen and friend Fina last month – I wanna migrate there!
- My Chemical Romance live in KL on 9/12/07 – no words could ever describe how awesome they were!
- Movies, movies and more movies every passing Wednesday
- Millions of weddings (25 is just a number peeps!)
- and zillions thing more….
I hoped I didn’t missed anything fun on the list. And as for the sad/heartrending list:
- Emm.. let me try to recall..
- I don’t think there’s any..
- Or perhaps there were..
- Naah! there wasn’t any..Positive!🙂
HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!🙂