A tiring (yet fun) Saturday it was, indeed.
- Baked brownies to be given to the clan – forgot to buy the cheese!
- Went to UM for Shahnaz’s convo with Liza – snapped pictures with Shahnaz & family
- Picked Lisa up in front of UM and then send Liza to Dayabumi – traffic was amazingly ‘smooth’
- Pushed off to Kg Baru to pick Rina up – Datin Rina complained why we were so late
- 3 of us, moved to Keramat to pick Khair up – got dress there and apparently Khair’s fiance, Boy already waited in front of the gate an aeon ago!
- Turned to Kg Baru again – to send Boy’s friend and to drop my car at Rina’s house (this is a result of lacking of plan – we kept moving back in forth the same place!)
- Munching brownies in the car – everybody’s stomach already growling
- Pushed off to Rawang – for Baith’s wedding and Boy’s Chevvy Aveo took the honour driving us four pretty ladies around :O
- Arrived at Baith’s wedding and apparently we were the last guests to arrive
- Left Baith’s and made our way to OU – changed our outfits at the nearest petrol-pump
- OU round – stopped at Kluang Station for refreshments
- Felt 18 again by joining Santa Claus singing ‘hohohoho’ – non-stopped taking shots
- Bumped into my ex and his fiancee and steered my way away
- Window shopping
- Pushed off to Shah Alam and settled at Pelaga – decided to go karaoke but too bad there’s none in Shah Alam!
- There was an open mic night so Rina and I took the ‘opportunity’ singing our heart out on stage – and the crowd sure cheered!
- Mas Aida tagged along (and showed us her engagement pictures) and we chatted till everybody started yawning
- Pushed off to Kg Baru where Khair and Boy made their way back
- Leave Kg Baru and made my way back – keep on yawning
- I’m totally exhausted!
All in all, it was a memorable day coz the last time we had this kind of fun when we were in Diploma days. We rented the car and made our way from Malacca to KL and got back to Malacca the next day for exams! Neat huh?