I almost forget that I am so blessed to have wonderful friends around me. Who needs a special boyfriend when you have hundred good friends who be with u during good or bad, sick or health and rich or poor?
Must say that turning 25 was a wake-up call to me. Not to quickly serching for a guy called boyfriend but to tighten the relationship and bond I have with good friends in my surroundings. I love u guys! Through my heart and bones.
~Belated birthday wishes/testi/SMSs from~
- Khair – whom spirit always be my inspiration
- Zaidi – whom had came along way with me since the running-nose days
- Fahyda – who is happily bulding a family with her hubby and kids
- Snowmemaz – for being a friend’s sister?
- Husry – who being at my ex’s battle of the band back in 1999
- Bear – who sent a delish-looking virtual cake with my name written on it
- Amat Z – for being such a wonderful squasy partner and my flirting companion *wink*
- Mr X – for always being a Mr X to me, even the fact that u’r nomore my secret lover 🙂
- Pak Din – who always shower me with his crap love stories. heh
- Faizal – for being a superb hockey player there was and for being a supportive sport companion
- Zull – for being an ex to my bestfriend (?)
- Ujang – for always call me regardless wherever on earth u sail
~Thanks to birthday SMSs from~
- Sis Nana – who never forget to wish every year regardless the fact that I won’t be her sister-in-law afterall
- Seetha – whom presence always made my day at the office
- ImrainZain – for always being a comfy shoulder to cry on and the cozy studio he owns
- Uncle Hafidz – for always bringing me layer cakes from Sarawak everytime he’s going out-station
- Cousin Helmy – for being a good cousin there is, and for pau-ing me for movies and popcorns
- Cousin Atikah – whom birthday a day after mine (but few years later)
- Pak Ngah – whom I’m very sure being reminded by his kids or else I doubt he’ll remember 🙂
- Cousin Din – for always being a loyal listener to my handphone’s music player
- Nicky – for always being the calm one
- Panjang – whom his broken promises and no show made us love him more!
- Ombak – for stating I’m an ‘anti-surprise’ by reminding him of my birthday which apparently he remembers and waited until the last minute to send an MMS (konon2 save the best for last)
~Thanks to birthday emails by~
- Emey – who had been a great partner at the office
- Wan – for always been a great listener to my craps
- Awin – for always been somebody for me to kacau at the office
- Nonies – for being a newly-wed
- Nadia – for being such a role-model
- Arliza – for having such a contagious laughter and spread the happiness
- Izzah – for being a great lunch companion
~Thanks to birthday calls by~
- Along, Nana and Kak Yan – for the sing-along birthday song (without fail) every year
- Muz – for always made me feel appreciated to know that I have a secret admirer
- Busu – for accidentally calling me on my birthday to ask about something else 🙂
~Thanks to birthday testi at FS by~
- Nazrul – who has always been a great companion
- Sis Danor – who had been a wacko senior back in the dormroom
- Shahnaz – for being my “emergency-banker” and also the good-side in my life
- Anis – who has always been a football-field away
- Flitreal – who has been an acquaintance?
- Sara – who always been the one to share the good old crimes we did and ex-es we had
- Aler – for always being the MIA person during gathering (saje buat I miss you)
- Far – for being someone funky I know at the office
- Mr Karim – for being a good boyfriend to my sister Zatul and for the treat
- A’a – for being a twin (we share the same birthday!) I never had
- Za – for always trying to keep in touch even we are apart
- Mon – for being a national archer that made it to the Olympics (always proud of u babe!)
- Niza – for always been so helpful while processing cases together at work
- Azzreen – for always make me envy of her Pinky Cyber-shot camera
- Wan Majidah – for the before/after-marriage stories that made me don’t/want to get married afterall!
- Doyot – for being at Aussie and the constant discussion of my trip there
- Ankpee – for being another acquaintance?
~Special thanks to my lovely Fara who is currently sleeping under the French moon for the huge bouquet of flower u have couriered over to my house (u should have it sent to the office la patutnye dear!!) for always been a loyal listener and friend regardless the distance~
a bouquet of flower phone-delivered from France
~Thanks to birthday bash thrown by~
- Shahnaz, Liza, Botak and Frisya and Ct – for always been the greatest bunch in my life/been a great styler/been a great company to pick on/being picked on and for being a jukebox for all the memories and laughter we had during BeeJay days..
~with my bestgirl, Siti whom birthday two days after mine and with cake Liza baked~
Maisara – for always being the bestest of friend and a great partner during bad or good days. She made home-made chocolate chip cookies and treated me to her mum’s famous sambal tempoyak during lunch at her home.
Mai’s cookies with a card stated my favourite tagline: Cherish life coz it’s so BEAUTIFUL
Ani and Eda – we celebrated it the old-skool style at Kenny Rogers, with a cake and spaggheti-pastry called pasticcio baked by Eda. U guys are the best! And Ani not to worry, I won’t claimed my birthday gift!We’ll call it even the next year!
The Kenny Rogers, the cup-cakes, the brownies and the utterly delish pasticcio
credit to ultimate cooking/baking goddess Eda
***************I simply love my friends!!!!!**************